The Evolution of Spatial Design
Epson’s LightScene Accent Lighting Laser Projectors are shipping now in a new niche in experiential projection technology where digital signage, accent lighting and art intersect. With a small form factor, discrete design, and laser-sharp image quality, LightScene projectors can create new opportunities that captivate audiences and tell stories in ways never before possible. Barely larger than a spotlight, multiple LightScene projectors can be programmed to function in tandem and projected on nearly any surface to create immersive scenes in retail, museum, hospitality, entertainment, or corporate environments.
- 3LCD laser technology – Epson laser technology provides up to 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operation1, plus a sealed optical engine for amazing image quality and outstanding performance
- Robust content management – Includes templates, effects, color filters, and customizable options; users can create playlists, control the projector and schedule functions remotely with Epson’s web-based application or over the network with Crestron®, Art-Net and more
- Scalable for an array of applications – Install multiple LightScene projectors and utilize Edge Blending technology for versatile, impactful displays
- Easily programmable – Playlist and playback functions allow for seamless content management for single or multiple LightScene projectors
- Flexible positioning – Includes vertical and horizontal rotation with 360-degree mounting on tracks, floors, walls, or ceilings; 1.58x powered optical zoom and powered focus allows for installation in both large and small spaces
- Expansive connectivity – HDMI®, RJ-45, wired and wireless LAN, and SD card slot2 for direct content storage when needed
- Bright visual display system – Offers up to 2,000 lumens of color brightness and 2,000 lumens of white brightness for vibrant, rich colors3
To learn more about how Epson’s LightScene can be help you reach your audience, please contact your FRG Business Development Manager or contact us at email@example.com.