32:9 Extended Wide Format Display Perfect for Digital Sign Environments
At InfoComm 2017 LG picked up a best-in-show award for their 88BH7D Stretch Display – which, in essence, is two 1080 HD displays side-by-side in one unit. The 32:9 format display can be mounted horizontally or vertically–creating unique opportunities for civic, retail, entertainment, hospitality, museum, and corporate environments. Rather than needing to mount two displays next to each other and deal with the bezel between the displays, the 88BH7D seamlessly presents its 3,840 x 1,080 resolution, making it perfect for hi-quality product and way-finding displays on columns or other narrow wall spaces–or above/next to pedestrian walkways.
- Picture-by-Picture (PBP) feature allows the screen to be divided into as many as four parts.
- LG’s SuperSign Media Editor allows for simple editing of existing 16:9 image or video content.
- LAN Daisy Chain allows control and monitoring of devices, as well as distribution of content and firmware updates.
- Scene Tiling allows up to 1×4, 4×1 or 4×4 configurations using multiple 88BH7D screens.
- 3840 x 600 resolution is also available in the 86BH5C
To learn more about LG’s 88BH7D Stretch Display, please contact your FRG Business Development Manager or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.